Compact and indestructible, this full tang knife is designed to be a smaller, bare bones survival knife that stays close at hand. The durable rubber handle is ergonomically shaped for a better, more comfortable grip in all types of weather. It includes a lightweight plastic sheath that clips to a belt or backpack and Bear’s “Priorities of Survival” guide. For light and fast day trips into the woods the Compact Fixed Blade is the right knife.
Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series -
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber’s over 70 years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a one of a kind line of knives, tools and gear.
From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his survival television show all over the globe, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Each item in the Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to offer a multitude of uses in any environment.
Gerber Fixed Blade Knives -
Typically used for hunting or camping, fixed blades do not fold, making them extremely stout and secure. We use both full and partial tangs in our fixed blades, which are made using a high carbon stainless steel. The handles are made from a variety of materials including wood, genuine stag or our patented softgrip technology.
- Blade type: serrated edge
- Blade style: drop point
- Blade material: 7Cr17Mov stainless steel
- Handle material: textured rubber grip
- Sheath material: lightweight plastic
- Full tang, fixed blade for maximum strength
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip - maximises comfort & reduces slippage
- Sheath clips to belt/backpack
- Priorities of Survival - pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
Size & Weight -
- Knife blade length: 3.4" | 8.6cm
- Overall length: 10" | 25.4cm
- Weight (with sheath): 4.97oz | 140.8g
- Weight (without sheath): 3.77oz | 106.8g