The perfect complement to the Scout. The Compact Scout is lightweight and compact. Just the thing to keep tucked away in a pocket. You never know when you might need it.
Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series -
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber’s over 70 years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a one of a kind line of knives, tools and gear.
From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his survival television show all over the globe, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Each item in the Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to offer a multitude of uses in any environment.
Gerber Folding Clip Knives -
While the style of clip folder may vary, these everyday general purpose knives feature our most exciting designs, a good working blade, secure lock, and a strong handle. The clip holds the knife firmly in place deep in the pocket while offering easy access.
- Blade type: serrated edge
- Blade style: drop point
- Blade opening: nail nick in blade
- Blade material: 440A high carbon stainless steel (offering superior edge retention & corrosion resistance)
- Locking mechanism: lock back
- Handle material: textured rubber grip
- Thin & lightweight
- Blade design - ideal for edge retention & cutting rope
- Nail nick in blade for easy opening
- Oversized finger notch in handle to minimise slipping
- Lock back - locks blade securely in place & maximises safety during closing
- Sturdy pocket clip - for convenient pocket carry
- Lanyard hole - allows for easy integration of a lanyard cord
- Priorities of Survival - pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
Size & Weight -
- Knife blade length: 2.5" | 6.4cm
- Closed length: 3.3" | 8.4cm
- Overall length: 5.8" | 14.7cm
- Weight: 0.94oz | 26.6g