The Ultimate Knife is the pinnacle of Gerber’s Bear Grylls Survival Series. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it’s loaded with innovations that won’t be found in any other fixed blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear’s Priorities of Survival pocket guide. Super useful in the wild, it offers a vital edge to any survivor.
Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series -
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber’s over 70 years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a one of a kind line of knives, tools and gear.
From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his survival television show all over the globe, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Each item in the Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to offer a multitude of uses in any environment.
Gerber Fixed Blade Knives -
Typically used for hunting or camping, fixed blades do not fold, making them extremely stout and secure. We use both full and partial tangs in our fixed blades, which are made using a high carbon stainless steel. The handles are made from a variety of materials including wood, genuine stag or our patented softgrip technology.
- Blade type: serrated edge
- Blade style: drop point
- Blade material: 440A high carbon stainless steel (offering superior edge retention & corrosion resistance)
- Handle material: textured rubber grip
- Sheath material: ballistic nylon
- Blade design - ideal for edge retention & cutting rope
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip - maximises comfort & reduces slippage
- Stainless steel pommel - at base of handle for hammering
- Emergency whistle - integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire starter - ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Ballistic nylon sheath - lightweight, military grade & mildew resistant
- Diamond sharpener - integrated into sheath for on the go sharpening
- Includes land to air rescue instructions
- Priorities of Survival - pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
Size & Weight -
- Knife blade length: 4.8" | 12.2cm
- Overall length: 10" | 25.4cm
- Weight (with sheath): 14.7oz | 416.7g
- Weight (without sheath): 11.2oz | 317.5g