A minimal, fixed blade sheath knife, the Ultra Compact Fixed Blade is designed to be strapped to a boot, clipped to a belt or hung around your neck with a length of paracord. It’s a full tang knife with a 8.3cm, fine edge blade and textured glass filled nylon side scales. The slimline, molded sheath locks the knife safely into place and has a removable clip, multiple lashing holes for paracord and slots to accommodate 1.9cm webbing. This is a sleek, packable knife for active adventurers who require quick access to their blades.
Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series -
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber’s over 70 years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a one of a kind line of knives, tools and gear.
From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his survival television show all over the globe, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Each item in the Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to offer a multitude of uses in any environment.
Gerber Fixed Blade Knives -
Typically used for hunting or camping, fixed blades do not fold, making them extremely stout and secure. We use both full and partial tangs in our fixed blades, which are made using a high carbon stainless steel. The handles are made from a variety of materials including wood, genuine stag or our patented softgrip technology.
- Blade type: fine edge
- Blade style: drop point
- Blade material: 440A high carbon stainless steel (titanium coated, offering superior edge retention & corrosion resistance)
- Handle material: textured rubber grip
- Sheath material: lightweight plastic
- Full tang, fixed blade for maximum strength
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip - maximises comfort & reduces slippage
- Lightweight molded locking sheath
- Sheath clips to belt/backpack or straps to boot
- Removable clip
- Multiple lashing holes for paracord (enabling knife conversion to a spear)
- Paracord also acts as neck lanyard
- Incorporates slots to accommodate 19cm webbing
- Lanyard hole
- Priorities of Survival - pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
Size & Weight -
- Knife blade length: 3.3" | 8.3cm
- Overall length: 6.3" | 16cm
- Weight : 4.52oz | 128g